Start Date : As soon as possible
Reporting to : Senior Academic Manager
Branch : Head Office (Cape Town, Western Cape)
To ascertain and implement training and development needs and to form a link between head office and campus chefs
around the country. Plan, implement and constantly monitor the social activity of the ‘student life’ at the campuses,
and to provide additional support to the campuses around the country.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (KEY RESULT AREAS)
• Lecturer training and development
• Head office chef expert – link between campuses and Head Office
• Student life – planning, implementing and monitoring the social engagement of the students – external and
• Branch visits
• Tertiary Chef Qualification
• Qualified Assessor and/or Moderator
• Minimum of 10 years’ industry, training and administration experience
• CV’s to be forwarded to: email@example.com with ‘Chef Academic Officer’ in subject line.