Whether you’re fresh out of high school, need a new career, or want to add to your skill-set, Capsicum Culinary Studio’s culinary courses have something for you. Our courses are endorsed by the prestigious City & Guilds in the UK. Therefore, upon graduation you leave with invaluable knowledge, cooking experience and a globally recognised qualification, making it much easier to obtain work.
Take your pick
Upon completion of our full-time programmes students receive a City & Guilds certificate or diploma qualification. Therefore, when it comes to choosing the right chef course we have several full-time options available, namely:
- Combination Programme in Culinary Arts – Incorporating both professional cookery and patisserie, students learn the facets of each area in a professional kitchen. Upon completion, graduates are skilled theoretically and practically in Food Preparation and Pastry.
- City & Guilds Diploma in Food Preparation and Cooking – This programme provides the foundational and theoretical skill-set required to work in culinary establishments. Therefore, lessons cover topics such as cooking methods, food safety and how to combine ingredients with your imagination to make spectacular dishes.
- City & Guilds Diploma in Patisserie – If you’re passionate about baking and the science of desserts, this option delivers excellent tips on creating your own mealtime masterpieces. Pastry chefs are some of the most skilled members of a kitchen brigade who all worked their way up from beginners to master chefs. .
- City & Guilds Certificate – Before committing to the full diploma, this certification programme reveals just enough information about the industry for you to make an educated decision. It covers fundamental aspects of safety at work, preparing dishes and basic kitchen procedures through lectures, guest speakers and restaurant visits.
Choose how to study
At Capsicum Culinary Studio, we want to ensure that you receive the education you want, need and deserve. We understand that you might be working in the industry already or can’t attend classes for personal reasons. Therefore, we also offer selected chef courses:
- On a part-time basis
- With recognised prior learning (RPL) credits
- Day Release
- Block Release
Take the first step towards your future, by selecting your preferred culinary course with Capsicum Culinary Studio.
Showing all 15 results