“This fresh Organic Salad Recipe is a true expression of the variety and wonder which mother nature provides. A slow amble along the crowded alley’s of a local farmer market provides one with so much inspiration. This organic salad not only allows us to rejoice in the colours of nature and summer but also to enjoy the wholesomeness of using a variety of fresh organically grown vegetables.” – Chef Chad
- Large Courgettes 2
- Yellow Patty pans 4-6
- Radishes 4-6
- Large carrot 1
- Beets 1-2
- Bulb of fennel ½
- Mustard or Watercress
- Bunch of mint ¼
- Good olive oil 4tbs
- White wine vinegar 2tbs
- Plain Yoghurt 3 tbs
- Chillie Seeded ½
- Good pinch of salt and pepper
- Wash all vegetables, carrots and beets can be scrubbed to remove surface skin.
- Push all the vegetables through the grater of the food processor, do not shake or level out the allow the vegetables to form their own pattern in the blender dish.
- Once all the vegetables have been processed turn the bowl out on to a serving platter, and shake lightly, but not to vigorously as to flatten the mound of vegetables.
- Combine all the ingredients in a liquidizer, and blitz up until the dressing turns nice and smooth and a delightfully striking green.
- Pour in to a serving pourer.
Considered one of the best Culinary Schools in South Africa, our Professional Cooking Courses at Capsicum Culinary Studio are taught by world-class Chefs who provide expert, hands-on training.