Capsicum Culinary Studio – South Africa's leading culinary institute – will be holding a series of Capsicum Masterclasses for those wishing to learn new skills and extend their food repertoire with fun and social hands-on lessons.
These mouth-watering courses will be presented by Capsicum's own chefs and take place on Saturday mornings from September to November at five of the Capsicum campuses around the country, namely Boksburg, Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg and Pretoria.
- Saturday, September 15 from 09h00 to 12h00: Healthy Cuisine: Back to Nature which will take participants back to nature, shows participants how to prepare tasty meals that are good for both the family and the waistline! On the menu are beef and black bean stir fry and pavlova served with berries.
- Saturday, October 13 from 09h00 to 12h00: Taco's come out of their shell – wonderful and easy-to-prepare Mexican delights.
- Saturday, October 27 from 09h00 to 12h00: Artisan Bread with Pate and Terrines under the spotlight.
- Saturday, November 10 from 09h00 to 12h00: Learn how to prepare a Feast from the Middle East.
- Saturday, November 24 from 09h00 to 12h00: Coffee and chocolate pairing – a match made in heaven!
Participants will sit down after the course and enjoy the food they have prepared. Also included are the ingredients, refreshments and a complementary Capsicum apron. The cost is R490 a person per class. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
Call 086 111 2433 or email email@example.com for more information and bookings.