Amazing chocolate fondant
Author: Capsicum Culinary Studio
Recipe type: Dessert
- couverture 70% 140g
- butter 140g
- egg yolks 3
- eggs 3
- flour 45g
- sugar 90g
- spice (clove, cinnamon) 1 tsp
- Pre-heat the oven with a baking tray to 180°C.
- Prepare the moulds, butter 6 dariole moulds and dust with granulated sugar.
- Form a sabayon with eggs, yolks and sugar (whisk until light and double volume).
- Melt the couverture and butter, adding to the egg mixture and fold through.
- Fold in the dry ingredients.
- Pour into mould and bake for 5 min, for a 100ml aluminium dariole mould.
- Centre should be liquid, remove from mould and serve the chocolate fondant immediately.