When you study with Capsicum Culinary Studio, we provide you with the knowledge and skills needed to work for a professional establishment. This means that when you receive your internationally endorsed qualification, you’ll be able to find suitable Chef jobs.
- Experience different company cultures, systems and work practices
- Work references for your future careers
- Personal growth and independence
- Valuable networking opportunities
- Realistic experiences of the Chef and hospitality industry in a variety of places
To advertise your industry-related job, please send vacancies to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the team. Work for us
Our mission at Capsicum Culinary Studio is to nurture individual talent, creativity and excellence. We’re committed to developing expertise on a professional level and employing and supporting skilled and dedicated staff.
We foster an environment of creativity and innovation and as a result, many of our alumni join the industry and become highly-skilled and sought-after professionals. We are proud to say that some of our alumni have joined the Capsicum team as Chef lecturers and in doing so, give back to aspiring Chefs.
At Capsicum, our values form the foundation by which we operate and if these values speak to you:
- Caring – feeling and exhibiting concern and empathy for others.
- Learning – striving to experience and gain knowledge and share our knowledge with our students and colleagues.
- Innovative – finding new and creative ways to do things and to be a leader and not a follower.
- Deliver – achieving the best that is desired and expected.
- Relationships – building long lasting relationships with the communities that we serve.
- High Impact – making a noticeable and lasting impact on all the stakeholders that we interact with.
Apply for a position today and become part of the Capsicum family.
View our current jobs and submit your CV to email@example.com