Start Date: 01 March 2017
Reporting to: CAMPUS RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Closing Date: 30 November 2016
Email CV to: email@example.com
Note: Any internal applicants who do not receive a response within 5 working days of submitting their application, may deem their application unsuccessful.
To ensure the general management and excellent performance of Capsicum Culinary Studio’s campuses, in terms of its facilities, staff, sales, overall finances and student service delivery.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS)
- Implementing the national sales strategy and achieve branch sales targets
- Management of income and expenditure as well as debtors’ management
- Management of system administration and facilities in and around the campus
- Complying with accrediting bodies and maintaining a high standard of quality and excellence
- Managing performance of branch staff
- Ensuring the company / branch’s social responsibility initiatives are supported
- Implementing the customer relationship management strategy at the campus
- initiative and enthusiasm
- excellent communication and ‘people skills’
- good listening skills
- good planning and organisational skills
- self-confident & self-motivating
- the ability to work calmly under pressure
- excellent computer skills, budget and report writing skills.
- At least 3 – 5 years’ experience in branch management activities of a small to medium-sized company
- Minimum: Degree / Diploma specialising in Business Management / Sales & Marketing / Hotel Management
- CV’s (maximum of 4 pages) to be forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 11 October 2016
- Regard your application as unsuccessful if not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your application.
For more information regarding this position please e-mail your query to email@example.com