Branch: HEAD OFFICE
Reporting to: BRAND & MARKETING MANAGER
Closing Date: 02 June 2017
Email CV to: email@example.com
Note: Any internal applicants who do not receive a response within 5 working days of submitting their application, may deem their application unsuccessful.
Capsicum Culinary Studio is on the hunt for a digitally-savvy, analytically-minded & creative marketing professional.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
• Develop, implement and manage the digital marketing strategy
• Develop, implement and manage the social marketing strategy
• Develop, implement and manage the media liaison programme (media, bloggers, PR)
• Manage the development of marketing collateral for all media channels
• Formulate, implement and manage the direct marketing plan
• Coordinate internal and external special events, promo activities and projects
• Manage website design and keep content and UX fresh/current
• Measurement and reporting on campaigns and the entire integrated communications plan
• Ongoing digital research and insights
• 5 years’ experience in marketing across all offline disciplines
• 3 years’ experience in detailed digital marketing strategy and implementation
• Experience in formulating and reporting on all digital marketing plans
• Advanced Google Analytics knowledge
• Content Marketing expertise
• Expert Excel skills
• Strong content and copywriting skills
• Experience in marketing culinary and hospitality education – advantageous
PERSONAL SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
• Strategic and creative thinker
• Analytical and solutions-focused
• Pioneering skills
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
• Ability to laugh in the face of adversity
CV’s (maximum of 4 pages) to be forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 May 2017.
Regard your application as unsuccessful if not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your application.
For more information regarding this position please e-mail your query to email@example.com