Permanent position available immediately.
Zorgvliet Wine Estate is looking for a young, enthusiastic chef with fresh ideas. Responsible for Catering department as a whole. Menu planning, stock control and costings. Cooking skills must be excellent especially baking.
- Fully bilingual in English & Afrikaans
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills, will interact with guests
- You must be resident in or near Stellenbosch and have your own transport as this position requires shift, weekend and holiday work.
- Willing to work shifts, evenings, public holidays & weekends.
- Friendly personality and professional appearance
- Must be customer service orientated
- Be proactive and able to multi task
- Ability to plan and organize
- Must be reliable
- Must have an eye for detail
- Must live the company values
Salary: R11 000.00 (and commission)
Please send a cover letter as part of your application; stating in your words why you are interested in this position and in hospitality in general.
Please apply with your CV. Please include a recent work appropriate photograph on the front page.
Due to the high volumes of responses, please note we are only able to respond to shortlisted candidates. If you are shortlisted you can expect a response within 3-5 working days.
Fax CV with Photograph with references to 086 600 0318 or email firstname.lastname@example.org