Branch: Cape Town
Start Date: October 2016
Reporting to: Cape Town Branch Manager
Email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Any applicants who do not receive a response within 5 working days may deem their application unsuccessful.
Responsible for growing and maintaining the Capsicum Culinary Studio Brand and achieving targeted growth.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS)
- To implement the Capsicum sales strategy for the campus and achieve targeted growth for the company.
- Ensure all administrative duties are done timeously and ensure that Head Office and the Branch Manager is up to date with what happens on a daily, weekly & monthly basis
- Ensure that the required sales reports are sent to Management as requested
- Ensure implementation and adherence to policies and processes as set out by Legislation, Accreditation bodies and Capsicum Culinary Studio
- 2 years’ proven sales experience in a target driven sales environment of a medium size business
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification.
- An interest in education/training. Exposure to the culinary and hospitality industry will be an advantage.
- Excellent command of the English Language, fluency in Afrikaans.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must having working knowledge of MS Office suite (non-negotiable)
- Own car essential
- Ability to close sales and be target driven
- Work well under pressure
- Work in a team as well as individually
- Exceptionally well presented and professional.
- Good presentation skills
- CV’s (maximum of 4 pages) to be forwarded to: email@example.com by 30 September 2016.
Regard your application as unsuccessful if not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your application.
For more information regarding this position please e-mail your query to firstname.lastname@example.org