Start Date: FEBRUARY 2017
Reporting to: DURBAN BRANCH MANAGER
Email CV to: email@example.com
The Student Administrator is responsible for organising and overseeing the administrative activities and systems that support and facilitate the smooth operations pertaining to Capsicum Culinary Studio’s students and related clients.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS)
• Ensure completion of all Student Administration
• Comply with accrediting bodies and have a high standard of quality and excellence
• Ensure implementation of debt collection as set out by Head Office
• Assist with Industry placement
• Adhoc Duties
• High level of Customer Service across all suppliers and students
• 2 years’ administration experience
• Business Administration certificate/diploma
• Excellent command of the English language
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Work well under pressure
• Work in a team as well as individually
• Exceptionally well presented and professional
• CV’s (maximum of 4 pages) to be forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 23 January 2017.
Regard your application as unsuccessful if not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your application.