Milk Tart Macaroons
Chef Kevyn Buys' Spicy Smoked Chicken Sandwich Recipe
Author: Capsicum Culinary Studio
This is a flavourful and spicy chicken sandwich. You can add more or less jalapeño with the mayonnaise depending on how you like it.
- 40ml Mayonnaise
- 50g Jalapenos
- 2 Slices of whole wheat rye bread (toasted)
- Handful of mixed greens
- 40g Red onion marmalade
- 6 Cherrie tomatoes (sliced)
- 8 Slices cucumber
- 6 Pepperdews
- 150g Homemade smoked chicken fillets (sliced)
- 40g Emmental cheese
For the Mayo
- Blend or chop the jalapeno with the mayonnaise until smooth.
Assembly of sandwich
- Gently place the leaves onto the toasted rye bread, top with onion marmalade, Cherrie tomatoes, cucumber, pepperdews, chicken fillets and sliced emmental cheese.
- Place under a salamander for a couple of seconds until the cheese has melted.
- Drizzle with jalapeno mayo & chopped chives.
- Eat and enjoy with a glass of Chardonnay wine