“Pay your debit order for 3 months between November 2017 and February 2018 and you could win a shopping voucher.”
- This competition is promoted by Capsicum Culinary Studio (PTY) LTD reg. no. (2006/034218/07) (“the Promoter”).
- This competition shall be conducted in accordance with the provisions of section 36 read with Regulation 11 of the Consumer Protection Act No. 68 of 2008.
- Competition Period: The competition runs from 15 November 2017 to 15 February 2018, both dates inclusive. No entries will be accepted after midnight on 15 February 2018.
- Who Can Enter: You are entitled to participate in this competition if you are a natural person who is at least 18 years old and a registered fee payer of a student with the Promoter.
- Exclusions: directors, members, employees, agents of, or consultants to Promoter and its subsidiaries including the Promoter, their promotional partners and printers, their advertising and promotional agencies, supplier of goods or services in connection with this competition, or if you are any of the aforementioned persons’ immediate family, including spouses, life partners, parents, children and siblings, are excluded from being entered into this competition.
- How to Enter: You are automatically entered as an active debit order fee payer registered on the Promoter’s debit order platform.
- Number of Entries per Entrant: A fee payer is entered only once into the draw.
- Entry Fee: There is no entry fee to participate in the competition.
- Prize: The prizes will be one of 10 “Yuppiechef” shopping vouchers the prizes is not negotiable or transferrable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Winner draw:
Ten lucky winners will be chosen at the end of the competition. The winners will be notified via SMS/EMAIL. The random entry drawn will be independently audited by an independent accountant, registered auditor, attorney or advocate to establish whether it meets the competition qualifying criteria and if so that entry will be the competition winners (the “winners”), subject to us being able to contact that winners. If the qualifying criteria are not met further random draws will take place until a randomly selected valid entry meets the eligibility criteria. The winners will be notified by SMS/EMAIL message by the Promoter within 48 hours of the random draw taking place. The Promoter will attempt contact with the potential winners at least 3 times, but if the Promoter is unable to contact the winners within two days after the first attempt, through no fault of the Promoter, the prizes will be awarded to the next eligible winners.
- The winners may be asked to participate in marketing activities, including by having his/her photograph taken, but he/she will be entitled to decline to do so.
- By participating in this competition, you agree to all the Competition Rules set out above, without exception.
- The prizes are exclusively for the benefit of the winners and is neither transferable nor exchangeable for cash or otherwise. The prizes must be taken up within 3 (three) weeks after the winners has been announced.
- The winners will be required to complete a declaration acknowledging receipt of the price and that he/she is not connected to the Promoter as in terms of clause 5 above.
- A copy of these Competition Rules is made available at www.capsicumcooking.co.za. For any further queries, call Capsicum Head Office on: 021-442-0600
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this competition in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability. The Promoter cannot guarantee the performance of any third party and shall not be liable for any act or default by a third party. Participants of this competition agree that the Promoter will, subject to prevailing law, have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, costs, damage or disappointment of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, misuse or use of the prizes, or from participation in this competition. The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern this competition. If any provision or part of these Competition Rules is deemed void or otherwise unenforceable in law, then that provision or part shall be deemed excluded and the remainder of these Rules shall remain in force. Any violation of these Competition Rules will result in the immediate disqualification of the transgressing participant from the competition.