Our Top 6 Gourmet Popcorn Recipes
Flop proof pancakes - Chef Gesina Erasmus
Author: Capsicum Culinary Studio
- Eggs 2
- Water 2 cups
- Vinegar 2 tblsp
- Flour 1 ½ cups
- Baking powder 1 teaspoon
- Pinch of salt
- Oil ¾ cups
- Beat together eggs, water and vinegar until frothy.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
- Fold the sifted flour mixture into the egg mixture and mix well.
- Beat the oil into the mixture.
- Let rest for 10 minutes and fry ladles full in a hot pan.
Pancakes freeze well!