A passion for cooking in conjunction with an internationally-accredited qualification is a winning combination. Our full-time culinary courses combine high-quality, practical and theoretical education to prepare students for a promising future.
Whether you’re fresh out of high school or looking to change your career completely, our programmes cover various areas of expertise in the kitchen and hospitality industry.
At Capsicum Culinary Studio, we ensure that each learner receive top-quality education from industry professionals in their chosen fields. Therefore, our full-time culinary courses offer an innovative curriculum that integrates classroom learning with hands-on experience in the kitchen.
Our comprehensive full-time courses include:
- Combination Programme in Culinary Arts – This culinary programme combines a qualification in the hot and cold kitchen, as well as in Patisserie. Some of the subjects covered include introduction to basic kitchen procedures, nutrition and how to prepare, cook and finish pastry products.
- City & Guilds Diploma in Food Preparation and Cooking – This internationally accredited course covers all the cooking fundamentals required to work in a professional kitchen. From knife skills to meat and fish fabrication skills. Over-and-above this, learners with at least two years’ experience in a professional kitchen can apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) to receive credits for this course.
- City & Guilds Diploma in Patisserie – If you’re looking to specialise in pastry and desserts, this course provides the necessary theoretical and practical knowledge. Students can look forward to learning the intricate science involved in baking, as well as the creativity associated with decorating and developing your own masterpieces.
- City & Guilds Diploma in Food Preparation and Cooking – RPL – this course is suited to students who have obtained a City & Guilds Certificate in Food Preparation and Cooking and have 3-5 years of industry-related work experience with provided evidence and are looking to expand their skills or specialise.
- City & Guilds Certificate in Food Preparation and Cooking – For a taste of the skills needed to be a Chef, this foundation course touches on various fundamentals required to become a Chef. These include introductions to nutrition and safety, as well as preparing and plating food, to name but a few.
Our full-time culinary courses are led by a hand-picked team of industry professionals. Using their extensive experience, they’re able to encourage, educate and inspire our chefs-in-training.
Don’t miss out on an opportunity to learn from the best. Register now at a Capsicum Culinary Studio near you to become a professional chef.