HOW TO APPLY
The skills learned at Capsicum Culinary Studio are applicable not only in the culinary world, but to an entire industry of hospitality-related businesses. You will find our graduates working at various levels in the industry – from boutique hotels, to multi-national chains. Some of our graduates have taken the entrepreneurial Capsicum spirit to heart and have established their own businesses and consultancies.
Application and enrolment process
- An introductory campus visit is held in order to ensure that the prospective student is aware of the commitment and requirements of the programme.
- Student completes an application form and pays an application fee. Please note: this fee is non-refundable.
- Applicant receives a provisional acceptance letter from Capsicum Culinary Studio.
- A completed registration form with the following documentation attached must be submitted when a programme is chosen:
- Certified copy of ID document or passport
- Certified copy of student visa (international students only)
- Medical certificate (only if a medical condition is present)
- 2 x ID photos for a student card
- Certified copy of highest qualification completed
- CV for industry placement
- Applicant pays a deposit to Capsicum Culinary Studio.
Become part of history and register with Capsicum Culinary Studio to make your culinary dream a reality.
Got more questions, send us an enquiry.