Q&A with Chef Goodness Vundla
- Liquid glucose: 60g
- Raspberries pure: 60g
- Sugar : 60g
- Dark chocolate: 245g
- Fresh cream: 340g
- Eggs: 4
- Flour: 110g
- Sugar: 110g
Method: for the sponge fingers
- Whisk yolks and sugar until pale colour.
- Fold in the flour.
- Whisk whites till stiff. Fold into the mix.
- Pipe flat rounds and bake at 180C for 10 minutes until golden brown.
Method: for the mousse
- Boil the raspberries pure, sugar & glucose in the sauce pan.
- Add the chopped dark chocolate to the liquid & stir until smooth,
- Remove from the sauce pan into a mixing bowl.
- Allow to cool slightly then mix in 1/3 of the whipped cream, then fold in the other 2/3.
- Pour into glass or small dish with a piece of the sponge in the bottom
Refrigerate and serve