ENROL before 30 April and SAVE up to R29,850 (15%) on your July Fees
CALL Capsicum Culinary Studio on 086 111 2433 today & make your #FutureChef dreams a reality.
READY TO BECOME A CHEF?
In addition to academic excellence and internationally-recognised City & Guilds qualifications, our chef graduates are assured of employment within the local and international hospitality sector. Capsicum’s course fees are all inclusive of everything you will need to be successful in your studies. Here’s a summary of what is included:
- Membership to the South African Chefs Association (SACA), which ensures participation in competitions, networking events and conferences
- Uniform, Apron, Safety Shoes, Quality Chef’s Knives
- Textbooks, Training Material, Ingredients and Exam Fees
- Integration to the renowned Swiss Education Group
- Events such as: High Teas, Chef’s Table, Speakers and Master Class Lectures
- CSI participation which includes cooking skill demonstrations and knowledge transfer to disadvantaged youth
- Personalised Industry Placement
- Connect with our industry partners for exciting career opportunities
- Chance to win an International Culinary Tour
- Field Trips
- Free Wi-Fi
Capsicum’s City & Guilds accredited programmes can be studied on a full-time or part-time basis
Certificate in Food Preparation and Cooking
This foundation course covers the various fundamentals required to become a Chef.
If you’re passionate about baking and creating desserts, you can look forward to learning the intricate science involved.
Diploma in Food Preparation and Cooking
You’ll develop the foundational and theoretical skill-set required to work in culinary establishments.