180g Norwegian Salmon
¼ cup Sesame seeds
1 Red Onion, thinly sliced
150g Cherry tomatoes, cut in half
12 Mint leaves, roughly chopped
Pinch of salt
Pinch of pepper
30ml Soya Sauce
5g Castor Sugar
30nl white Vinegar
- Marinate the Salmon overnight in the Soya and Honey.
- Combine the sliced Red Onion with the Cherry Tomatoes and add the white Vinegar, chopped Mint leaves, Castor Sugar and mix the ingredients together until the sugar has dissolved.
- Sear the Salmon in a hot pan on all the sides and season with Salt and Pepper.
- Coat the Salmon by tossing it in the Sesame Seeds to form a crust.
- Place the Salmon in an oven tray and roast it in the oven at 180C for 10 minutes.
- Present the Salmon on top of the Fresh Tomato, Red Onion and Mint Salad.