HOW TO ENTER:
- The competition runs from 12th JUNE 2018 to 29th JUNE 2018 at 13:59.
- To enter you must create a Winter Wonderland cake to win an all-inclusive Diploma in Patisserie course with Capsicum Culinary Studio in Umhlanga.
- Post your cake on your Facebook page and share it with 10 of your friends #CapsicumsBEST
- Send through a clear photo of you together with your creation and your Facebook snapshot to email@example.com
2. THE PRIZES
- A maximum of 4 finalists will be chosen to partake in a Pastry Mystery box challenge at Capsicum Culinary Studio Umhlanga campus on 6 July 2018 at 13H00. Address: Suite 300, Granada Square 16 Chartwell Drive, Umhlanga Rocks, Durban.
- The winner of the mystery box challenge will receive a bursary to complete a City and Guilds Patisserie Diploma.
3. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS
- The competition is only valid in South Africa.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18 and comply with Capsicum’s minimum entry requirements as stated on the Capsicum website.
- The finalists are responsible for any and all transportation, travel and accommodation costs that might arise as a result of participating in the bake-off. Capsicum will not cover any of these costs whatsoever.
- The winner of the competition must complete the course at Capsicum Durban campus. Accommodation, travel, and any other related expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Once chosen the winner will enter Capsicum Culinary Studios as a recognised student and will be bound by Capsicum’s standard procedures and policies in order to complete their qualification.
- The prize may not be transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- The children / family members / associates of employees of Capsicum Culinary Studio may not participate.
- The winner of the course must be enrolled for the July 2018 intake.
4. THE COMPETITION
- Competition entry is free and is not dependent on any purchase of product.
- Once the competition closes, the four finalists will be notified by telephone / email and their names may appear on the website and social media platforms.
- Only entries that comply with the competition rules will be eligible for entry.
- The finalists and competition winner agree to be photographed and to appear in any publications or media relating to the promotion of the competition.
- Finalists will be required to be in Umhlanga, Durban and available on the date of the bake-off (6th July 2018).
- Finalists will not be permitted to bring in any external ingredients, utensils, tools, pre-made decorations or equipment.
- The competition will be judged by Chef Julia Greenaway (Capsicum Culinary Studio), Chef Afzal Mohammed (Capsicum Culinary Studio) and their decision is final and binding.
- By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Condition
5.2 The Promoter of this competition, is Capsicum Culinary Studio, Head Office: Floor, Rex Trueform Office Park, 263 Victoria Road, Salt River, 7925, South Africa (Attention: Julia Greenaway: 031 561 1959)
- Finalists of the lucky draw will be required to provide proof of their identity.Failure to do so may result in disqualification of the entrant.
- Capsicum’s decision in all matters relating to this competition are final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered in
- Capsicum does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by the participants as a result of entering the competition, being chosen as a finalist or accepting the prize.
- Finalists chosen in the lucky draw are not permitted to transfer their position in the bake-off to any other person. Any finalist positions not utilised will be forfeited.
- Capsicum reserves the right to change the contents of the prize, and in its sole discretion, to substitute the prize, with a suitable alternative of a similar value.
- Capsicum will be entitled to suspend or terminate the competition if it is prevented from continuing with the competition, due to circumstances beyond its control. In such a case, Capsicum will not be liable in any way to any participant.
- Capsicum accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be entered for any technical error or other reason.
- The entrant understands that they may receive future correspondence from Capsicum, however, Capsicum will not share their personal information with any other party.
- The finalists and winner agree to participate in any publicity as required by the Promoter / associated companies.
- This competition is governed by South African law and the jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.